Facebook
Facebook
You must log in first.
:forum-110833362/smallform/0:
Need a Facebook account?
Help Center
English (US) · বাংলা · हिन्दी · More…
Facebook ©2012

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Eti Boyfriend wangu anajua mi ni bikra...Mhhh angejua!

I am a 22-year-old university student. I came to university with my v*rg*nity intact.

After being here for a few months, I am no longer a v*rg*n and I have had s*x with three different guys, none of them I can call my boyfriend. I have a boyfriend. He is five years older than I am. We were both Christians. We kissed but never had s*x. I can no longer consider myself a Christian. Whenever he calls me, I don't know what to talk to him about because I feel so guilty. I told him he should forget me because I have changed, but I didn't tell how I have.

My roommate got me into drinking and having s*x with guys. One weekend my roommate had s*x with two different guys. We talked about it. Sometimes she goes to the guys' room and have s*x with them. I love her because she is good to me. I suffer from pr*m*nstrual pain and she helps me during my time of the month. Sometimes I think she has made me a very bad girl.

My boyfriend still thinks I am a v*rg*n. Should I still tell him I am not and he should take his mind off me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment